Old and Outdated Medication Drop Box
Dispose of your old and unused medicines when it’s convenient for you. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is located at the Taylor County Courthouse Jail Visitor Entrance, 224 South Second St., Medford, Wisconsin.
Click here to download the Medication Drop Box flyer.
Drop Box Rules: Allowed
- Prescription medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- Pills, vitamins, liquids, creams, and inhalers in containers
Drop Box Rules: Not Allowed
- Needles / syringes
- Radioactive chemo drugs
- IV bags
When turning in your medicine, please:
- Leave medicine in its container
- KEEP the name of the medicine on the container
- You may remove or cross out your name, address, and phone number
Medication Drop Box made possible by Matthew Reuter (Eagle Scout Project 2012).
Proudly sponsored by: